2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You too can enjoy Hilton HHonors Gold Perks!

During my last business trip I was able to take advantage of all the Hilton HHonors Gold Status benefits. I think these perks are the best around and include free happy hour, free breakfast, extra bonus points, etc. at Hilton hotels and I recevied them even though I hadn't met their requirements for earning Gold Member status. Heres how:

1) I already was a Hilton HHonors Silver Member but you could do this as well even if your not a member yet. Referral link to sign up for Free HHonors rewards program and my account number is 823780035. Full Disclosure: I will earn bonus points if you sign up for this program.


2) Follow the instructions in the Slickdeals.net forum on how to get a free upgrade to gold status Slickdeals.net thread on how to get free 3 yr upgrade to Hilton HHonors Gold Status.

Its that easy!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home