2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

About 2million

Thanks for checking out 2millionblog.com. If your a first time visitor, please check out the guide to 2millionblog to look around.

About Me
I am a 29yr old IBM engineer and live in Raleigh, NC. I started this weblog to track my journey to financial freedom.
Here is my Blogger Profile.

Contact Information:
The quickest way to reach me is via email at 2millionblog@gmail.com.

Media:
I love to talk about my blog so feel free to inquire. Any media inquiries should be directed to 2millionblog@gmail.com.

Advertising:
Interested in advertising? There are several different ways to advertise on 2millionblog.com.

Blog Sponsorship
2millionblog accepts Site Sponsorship with run of site advertising. Please contact me via email at 2millionblog@gmail.com for more information about blog sponsorship and rates.

3rd Party Advertising
Advertising can also be purchase via Google Adwords or Linkworth.




Updated April 2006