2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This Blog's Disclaimer

Ok before I continue, I thought I ought to post a disclaimer for the blog.

2million.blogspot.com's Disclaimer:

The information provided on this site is not financial advice and I am not a financial professional. This is a journal that details my investments, strategy, and analysis for personal use. Feel free to read at your own risk.

Also, all views on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.


Whew! Now that we got that out of the way we can continue......

1 Comments:

  • If you find yourself in a bad credit situation you can try visiting our bad credit repair website.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home