2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Welcome to 2millionblog.com

This blog reached another milestone today, it now has a new web address @ www.2millionblog.com. It will still redirect right to this site, but hopefully the new domain name will be easier to remember.

I ended up registering the domain through Yahoo!Domains for 5 years which is offering a special promotion $2.99/yr for domain names (up to five years). I also looked at Godaddy.com who has domains for $8.95/yr which included a free email account with the domain but decided the email account was not worth the fees since I love my 2milllionblog@gmail.com free email account.

My total cost was $14.95 for 5 years registering. I can't believe how times have changed - I used to pay $35/yr just a couple of years ago for a domain and this was a much simpler process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home