2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Friday, December 30, 2005

Free Premium Entertainment Coupons

As you may know one of the ways I reduce my dining expenses is using the Entertainment book, although I wait until later in the year to buy an Entertainment book after they have been discounted. However I just found this web site that gives you access to many of the premium coupons found in the Entertainment book.

Go to this SBC web site and sign up for a free account to access these coupons (no information other than email address required, apparently there no need to be an SBC customer either). It will allow you to print off 4 premium coupons a month.

These coupons will help hold me over until the Entertainment book goes on sale!

Thanks to slickdeals for the find.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home