2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just shaved 23% off my girlfriend's wireless bill

This actually has been on my todo list for awhile, but I had been putting it off since my girlfriends Cingular account is not technically mine so I wasn't sure if I could even get her a discount.

However, yesterday I spotted this link at mymoneyblog that revealed a self service method to apply my corporate discount to my girlfriend's wireless account. Cha-ching! Just saved her $10.35/mo. Not a bad way to start the day.

Nobody should be paying retail prices for cell plans - almost every organization (charity, education, corporations, etc) have some type of discount plan with wireless companies. You just have to find them.

1 Comments:

  • Girlfriend got her bill over the weekend and we confirmed she got the discount - saving her nearly $10/mo off her bill. Sweet!

    By Blogger 2million, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home