2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Finalizing My 2006 Net Worth Goal - $265,000

Earlier this month I tried to determine what a good net worth goal for 2006 would be, although at the time I didn't know exactly what my net worth would be at the end of the year.

I am in the process of crunching the numbers and it looks like I will end up with a net worth around $206,990 for 2005.

Based on this information I will finalize my 2006 net worth goal to $265,000. It is slightly more aggressive than I originally proposed, but I think it will be a good target for the new year.

4 Comments:

  • Congrats on ending the year on a great note. Let me know once you have finalized it and I will update the graph I have hosted on my blog with your net worth data. Once I have a few more responses, I will get it posted.

    Neo

    By Blogger vr6trd, at 6:45 PM  

  • Sounds like a fine goal to shoot for in the new year. Best of luck.

    -Matt
    crazy-money.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Matthew, at 8:44 PM  

  • Rankings of personal finance bloggers are up at pfadvice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

  • This is slightly personal...but could you provide a range of your salary? I'm 26 and earn approx $50K, and I have no idea how to turn that into a net worth of $200K in a year! What's the composition of your net worth increase? What percent of it is salary savings and what part of it are due to investment returns?

    By Blogger Continental Drift, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home