2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Money Saving Tip: Free Valvoline Maxlife Oil

Change your own oil? Get 5 Quarts of Valvoline Maxlife Oil free after rebate.

5 Quarts Valvoline Maxlife Oil Rebate

I typically change my own oil, but thats only because I have a stockpile of oil I have gotten for free after rebate that I have been using for years. This rebate is apparently also good on Maxline Full Synthetic Oil.

If you have someone else change your oil - here is a rebate for $7 off when they use Valvoline Maxlife.

Found deal on slickdeals.

1 Comments:

  • I picked up 5 quarts of Valvoline Maxlife Synthetic Oil @ Walmart for $21.40 + $1.50(tax).

    My net cost should be $1.50 (tax) + $0.39 (stamp) = $1.89 after rebate.

    By Blogger 2million, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home