2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Latest Investments in My Portfolio

I just completed a couple investment purchases. Some stocks are looking very attractive to me and I wish I had additional cash on hand ready to make purchases. Here is what I have recently added to my portfolio:

Company

Ticker

Cost Basis*

Shares

Ebay

EBAY

$504

18.926

IBM (in 401k)

IBM

$2500

33.921

Medtronic

MDT

$500

10.669

Pfizer

PFE

$100

4.358



*Note: I have included transaction fees in my cost basis

2 Comments:

  • Well let me frame the $100 - I have a large holding (relative to the size of my portfolio) of Pfizer stock held in the DRIP account. I have been adding to it when I feel like Pfizer is a good buy in small quanities.

    Since there are no transaction costs I see no reason not to invest in Pfizer in small amounts

    By Blogger 2million, at 8:13 PM  

  • I appreciate your information in this article. It’s smart, well-written and easy to understand. You have my attention on this subject. I will be back. Eminem net worth 2020: Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer and actor who has a net worth of $230 million. He is consistently one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.

    By Blogger Susan, at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home