2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Friday, September 02, 2005

Just donated to Hurricane Katrina Relief

I just made a $25 donation to hurricane relief via the Red Cross. I have been glued to the news media for the past couple of days and shocked at the disaster. I am half tempted to drive down to New Orleans with my car and start driving people out of the city. Instead I decided a monetary donation would probably be more appropriate.

1 Comments:

  • I just read this part, no offense but what I was taught is that people should not blab out what they did for charity or what they gave to charity, I was always taught that it is consider bragging and bragging was not nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home