2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Friday, May 12, 2006

Exchanging Personal Finance Blog Links

I have been lazy in keeping up with the blogroll on 2million. If your interested in exchanging blog links make sure you drop me an email @ 2millionblog@gmail.com. As long as your blog is slightly related to personal finance I'm willing to add you to the blogroll on this blog.

If your interested, add a 2million.blogspot.com link to your blog and email me with your site information and I'll do my best to add it to this site within a day or two.

1 Comments:

  • This post is very useful to know the information about exchanging personal finance.A tax adviser would recommend that, to establish that the property is investment property, a taxpayer should at a minimum comply with the stated requirements regarding the deduction of losses but also go beyond them by treating the property as investment property to the greatest extent possible.

    Legal advance funding

    By Anonymous sandone1325, at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home