2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Earned My 3rd $50 Bonus

Last month, I wrote about the possibility of getting multiple Sharebuilder bonuses by opening multiple accounts.

I was able to confirm this morning that I have now received my 3rd $50 Sharebuilder bonus by opening my 3rd account with them.

This is a no-brainer way to take $50, invest it, and double your money. If you have kids, why not start an account to save some extra money for college, a wedding, or their early retirement?

Here are additional posts on my experience with Sharebuilder:

1 Comments:

  • I have been reading out many of your articles and i must say pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite Things to do for all travelers ...

    By Blogger Susan, at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home