2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2million is moving....

2million is moving to www.2millionblog.com


I finally bit the bullet and have setup some permanent space for 2millionblog. Unlike many of my peers, I loved using blogger and had planned on continuing to use it for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, I recently have just hit too many walls and felt like blogger was holding back this blog's development.

I have migrated all the archives (posts and comments) over to 2millionblog.com. I will continue to dual post at both sites while I finish up the last of the migration work. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will all be complete and I can solely focus my energy on the new 2millionblog.com.

I would like to invite you to update your bookmark and RSS feed to make sure you don't miss anything as I finish the move.

Add bookmark for 2millionblog.com.

Permanent RSS Feed for 2millionblog.com

Check out 2millionblog.com.

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home