2million - My Journey to Financial Freedom

A Personal Finance Blog      ANNOUNCEMENT:2million has moved to www.2millionblog.com.     

Monday, September 05, 2005

My DRIP Strategy

My DRIP strategy is pretty simple, not necessarily smart.

I take savings monthly and simply direct them to DRIPs that usually meet 2 criteria:
1) are "under water" and
2) still look like reasonably attractive investments

I don't always do this but as a rule of thumb that is my approach. Currently the DRIP that I have focused on for the last couple years has been my Pfizer DRIP. I started investing in Pfizer shortly after 9/11. I have continued to invest in additional Pfizer stock as often as I can as the stock has continued to go down. Kind of a modified dollar cost averaging down approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home